Since 2018, TLC has received thousands of applications from across the globe, identified 38 finalists, and provided over S$8 million in funding and other opportunities to help make sustainability solutions a reality.
We thank all our partners who have joined the TLC ecosystem over the years and who have helped to make each edition a great success.
As we enter our seventh edition, we'd like to find even more mission-driven partners similarly dedicated to driving positive change and impact.
Why partner The Liveability Challenge?
- Preview the most cutting-edge cleantech and sustainability innovations from around the world.
- Opportunities to connect with the TLC, Temasek Foundation and Eco-Business network of business leaders, start-ups and investors.
- Premium branding and exposure on all TLC materials, including the TLC website, EDMs and on social media which has a combined reach of millions of people.
- Potential opportunities for media coverage on Eco-Business’s news platform, reaching the world’s most influential business leaders, and its network of media partners.
- Be a part of the The Liveability Challenge ecosystem of game-changing innovators and changemakers.
- The climate emergency is here, and we need you to help find, develop and scale solutions, now.
How can I be involved as a partner?
You can partner with The Liveability Challenge at various levels of involvement.
Partnerships are subject to assessment and confirmation by the TLC team.
- Strategic partnership - limited slots available
Key contribution : An investment of minimum S$100,000 for your judge's chosen finalist, and a sponsorship contribution to support costs of the initiative
- Challenge Partnership – limited slots available
Key contribution : To field a suitable senior representative (who must be a subject matter expert) for the TLC steering committees, OR be involved in the TLC pitch preparation/e-coaching process which involves mentoring the finalist teams
- Amplifier Partnership -
Key contribution : Nominate at least 10 qualified high quality start-ups to TLC, and promote The Liveability Challenge on your platforms.
- Outreach Partnership -
Key contribution : To promote The Liveability Challenge on your platforms.
Do get in touch by writing to email@example.com
We look forward to partnering you!