You can partner with the Liveability Challenge on the following Tiers. Do note that partnership are subject to screening and confirmation by the TLC team:
1.Strategic partnership - limited slots available
Key contribution : An investment of minimum S$100,000 for your judge's chosen finalist, and a sponsorship contribution of S$15,000 to support costs of the initiative
2. Challenge Partnership -
Key contribution : To field a suitable senior representative for the Challenge steering/expert committees, OR be involved in the Challenge pitch preparation/e-coaching process which involves mentoring the finalist teams
3. Amplifier Partnership -
Key contribution : Nominate at least 10 qualified high quality start-ups to TLC, and promote The Liveability Challenge on your platforms.
4. Outreach Partnership -
Key contribution : To promote The Liveability Challenge on your platforms.
1. Preview the most cutting-edge cleantech and sustainability innovations from around the world
2. Opportunities to connect with the TLC, Temasek Foundation and Eco-Business network of business leaders, start-ups and investors
3. Premium branding and exposure on all TLC materials, including the TLC website, EDMs and on social media which has a combined reach of millions of people across the globe
4. Potential opportunities for media coverage on Eco-Business’s news platform, reaching APAC’s most influential business leaders, and its network of media partners
5. Be a part of the The Liveability Challenge ecosystem of game-changing innovators and changemakers
6. The climate emergency is here, and we need you to help find, develop and scale solutions, now
TLC welcomes all projects or above Technology Readiness Level (TLR) 6 and has already achieved proof of concept. While teams may be based anywhere in the world, the proposed project must be applicable to Singapore and cities along the tropical belt.
We strongly suggest viewing our video guides and commonly asked questions if this is your first time applying.