Want to get into it? Here's the nitty gritty of The Liveability Challenge
1. The organiser is: Eco-Business Pte Ltd whose registered office is at Eco-Business, The SDG Co, 2 Science Park Drive, #01-03, Ascent, Singapore 118222.
2. The competition is open to Singapore-based and international participants aged 18 years or over, except employees of Temasek Foundation and Eco-Business, and close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation and judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found at https://theliveabilitychallenge.org/
6. The Liveability Challenge 2020 will open at 5pm (GMT +8) on Tuesday, 14 January 2020 and close at 11.59pm (GMT +8) on Friday, 17 April 2020. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after that.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. Entrants who are shortlisted as finalists will:
10. Funding and other opportunities will be offered at the finale event and no cash prize or other alternatives will be offered. Offers are not transferable. The organiser reserves the right to substitute or vary the funding or opportunity offered without giving notice or justification.
11. The decision to offer funding or other opportunities during the finale of The Liveability Challenge is at the discretion of Temasek Foundation and judges.
12. Entrants who receive funding or other opportunities will receive instructions via email.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
15. Entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the finalists or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the finalist’s or entrant’s prior consent.