Want to get into it? Here's the nitty gritty of The Liveability Challenge
1. The organiser is: Eco-Business Pte Ltd whose registered office is at Eco-Business, The SDG Co, 2 Science Park Drive, #01-03, Ascent, Singapore 118222.
2. The competition is open to Singapore-based and international participants aged 18 years or over, except employees of Temasek Foundation Ecosperity and Eco-Business, and close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation and judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found at https://theliveabilitychallenge.org/
6. Applicants may submit multiple entries for different solutions. Similar entries from individual participants will be disqualified.
7. The Liveability Challenge 2019 will open at 12pm (GMT +8) on Thursday, 10 January 2019 and close at 12am (GMT +8) on Saturday, 6 April 2019. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after that.
8. The organisers bear no responsibility for entries that are not received during the submission period for any reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. Entrants who are shortlisted as finalists will:
11. Offers made during the finale are final and no cash prize or other alternatives will be provided. Offers are not transferable. The organiser reserves the right to substitute or vary the funding or opportunity offered without giving notice or justification.
12. The organiser bears no responsibility for the delivery or distribution of prizes for The Liveability Challenge, which is between the prize sponsor and the intended recipient.
13. The decision to offer funding or other opportunities during the finale of The Liveability Challenge is at the discretion of the prize sponsor’s representative on the judging panel unless otherwise indicated.
14. Entrants who receive funding or other opportunities will receive further instructions via email.
15. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
17. Entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the finalists or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the finalist’s or entrant’s prior consent.