The Challenge is accepting submissions between 15 January and 22 April 2021, 11.59pm Singapore time (GMT +8), here.
Please read the criteria for application on the Submissions page, and then fill in this form to register your interest and give us a brief summary of your project.
There is no cost to participating in The Liveability Challenge. All projects that do not meet requirements will be declined.
Please review the Terms & Conditions before submitting your projects to the challenge.
How to enter The Liveability Challenge:
Stage 1: Register your interest
1. Register an account on Submit.com by clicking the blue Apply button on the right hand side of this page.
2. Complete the Registration Form, including the basic details of your project. This is only the first stage of the application process.
Stage 2: Complete your submission
3. Within 48 hours of registration, should your registration be successful, you will receive a follow-up email directing you to a second online form, the Submission Form, asking for more details about your project. This is the second and final stage of the application process.
4. This is a two-stage application process, you are required to complete both the Registration and Submission Forms via Submit.com before 11.59pm (GMT +8) on Thursday, 22 April 2021.
5. You will be informed by 4 May 2021 if you have been selected as a finalist.